cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install the 6-Months trial of LabVIEW Student Edition on the Windows OS

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello NI Community,

I am currently pursuing Masters in electrical engineering. I have a project work on LabView. I would like to download LabView student 6months trail version. Could anyone let me know process and regarding the activation code. Looking forward to hear from you

Thank

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,188 Views)

Hi vijay,

@vijay0507 wrote:

I am currently pursuing Masters in electrical engineering. I have a project work on LabView. I would like to download LabView student 6months trail version. Could anyone let me know process and regarding the activation code.

Why do you want to use a trial version when you can register as a student to use LabVIEW in a legal way? Start here

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,173 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have installed the student version Labview but I dint have activation code. Could you tell me where can I get the activation code. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,165 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vijay0507

Hi Vijay,

@vijay0507 wrote:

Could you tell me where can I get the activation code. 

Call NI for the activation code. As a student you might to prove your status…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,163 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vijay0507

The old 6 month student license was not a "trial", but could be renewed indefinitely as long as you are a student. I don't think it still exists because this discussion now links to the community edition.

The community edition cannot be used for required assignments. Your university should provide you with the needed tools, so ask your advisor.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,157 Views)