From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version of lab VIEW 2014 SP1 in the same machine?

Solved!
Go to solution

Well, if it is so, I apologize for what I said.

Regards!

Once for all!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,089 Views)

If you have a 64-bit version of LabVIEW and Application Builder, can you create an executable that's 32bit?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(968 Views)

No .  You need LabVIEW 32 bit to create a 32 bit executable.

Message 13 of 15
(953 Views)

Yes you have to use the 32 bit Lab VIEW for that, even its better use the 32 bit version, well in my case i use linx with my Raspberry Pi and only the 32 bit version work with that, even that... why you want to run a 64 bit version in a 32, what proyect are you doing? well if you have another question here we are in contact

Message 14 of 15
(947 Views)

Thanks for the reply.  That's what I was thinking but wanted to confirm; since there were no options for different OS installs inside the builder.  I'm working on an existing project that was built in 64-bit version.  I needed a 32-bit executable for folks who were running an older 32-bit OS.  Thanks again for the reply.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(945 Views)