From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert an array of number in the array of cluster

hello, I have a question. How to put an array of numeric into an array of clusters which have different types of element?

Could you please show me in my vi?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,322 Views)

I mean replace all numeric elements in the big array by the new values in the small one

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,320 Views)

It appears you didn't actually try anything. Have you done any LabVIEW tutorials? You can autoindex the array of clusters and use Bundle by Name. This assumes, of course, that the number of elements in the two arrays is the same. I would write it for you, but you will learn far more if you try it yourself first. If you don't know what autoindexing is, check the LabVIEW Help and the examples. Don't know what Bundle By Name is? Again, check the LabVIEW Help and the examples.

To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the introduction material, tutorial(s), and other material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. There are also several Technical Resources. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,315 Views)