LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase the system progress bar height?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I just want to increase the height of windows system progress bar and it is not able to customize. It is having the option to adjust the width and not the height. For example the height of system progress bar used in labview installer is large compared to control which is in labview control palette. 

I want the progress bar as in the below figure

NI Progressbar

Thanks & Regards

Samuel J

System Engineer 

Captronic Systems

Bangalore

Message Edited by Support on 07-15-2009 12:51 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,391 Views)

Hi Samuel,

from which palette do you take the progress bar? If you use the one from the modern palette, then you should be able to also change the height.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,388 Views)

Smiley HappyHi Mike

Thanks for your reply

I know that I can change height progress bar which is in modern palette. But if i customize it doesn't look like the system progress bar. 

So what I have to do to make the progress bar similar to system progress bar which is in the image that I send you. If you have the customized control please send it to me.

Thanks & Regards

Sam

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,380 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samuel_James
You cannot change the height of the horizontal slide from the System palette. You can either use the one from the Modern palette as Mike suggested, or you can use the ActiveX ProgressBar or the .NET ProgressBar if you're running on Windows. If you want to do the latter, search the forum as there are examples.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,352 Views)