LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import signal from Simulink to labView?

Hi,

I need to import a signal from simulink to Labview,I have a student version of Labview and do not access to  Simulation Interface Toolkit!

is there any way to do that without using of SIT?

I appreciate any helps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,131 Views)
I have seen an example using tcp/ip but I am aftaid I have no more details. Have a look for a tcp block in simulink, the labview end will be fairly painless. I hope someone will be able to help you further, post back soon!
Michael
Message 2 of 9
(3,118 Views)

Thanks for your answer.

I hope somone can help me more.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,109 Views)

Hi Navid777,

I agree the standard Student edition doesn't include the Simulation Interface toolkit. Please be aware the Simulation Interface toolkit existed up to LV 2012. Now it's replaced with the Model Interface toolkit.

I attached a link which shows the different LabVIEW student versions and toolkits are listed.

http://www.ni.com/labviewse/compare/

The easiest way to access your model, will be installing the Modelnterface toolkit if you are installed LabVIEW 2013. You are able to use the evaluation version of the toolkit.

Go to www.ni.com/downloads and search for Model Interface toolkit.

After you installed the toolkit, the example finder shows several examples how to work with the API.

Kind regards,

RupiDo

Message 4 of 9
(3,068 Views)

Hi,

Did you find a TCP block in Simulink yet?  I know this is possible without the toolkit as i have seen it done before.

Michael.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,066 Views)

Hi Michael,

actually there should be TCP/IP function blocks.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/4934-tcpip-blocks-for-simulink

For further questions about Simulink, please contact the support from Mathworks.

Thanks,

RupiDo

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,062 Views)

RupiDo

I am not the OP, I am trying to help the OP!

I think he needs to find these TCP blocks (thanks for the link!) Then he can use these to communicate with LV without the MIT.  Hopefully the OP will come back and let us know we have been helpful, or he may come back with TCP questions.

Cheers

Michael.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,051 Views)

Firstly thanks for your respond,actually I need to do this task without using any special toolkit,I've started to find out how can I do that with TCP/IP.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,017 Views)

Thanks for your helps,yes I have started to find out how does it work will post here if I had any progress.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,016 Views)