LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle 12Gb/ minute data while writing ti binary file.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi  GregS

I tried it also. but the same result i have got. for single channel i am getting 12GB/ min as expected. when i am trying to write all the data from all four  channels at  at once the size of each file falling to the around 6GB. i used "Win32" file format and "asynchronous TDMS" file format along with Binary file format, but no use.As you mentioned in the reply i have tried to disable buffer and i tried to acquire no. of elements in multiples of Sector size., which is also not working. when i tried it (disabling buffer and acquiring in multiples of sector size) with "Binary write" i was getting same error(error Code-1544) as i am not acquiring no. of samples in multiple of sector size. i do not understand why it was happening. 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(817 Views)

Sorry that i have forgot to mention that i tried to acquire the total no. of elements in the multiples of sector size is 102,400/ms... is it right or not.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(814 Views)

Is it too late to mention that you probably want to exclude the disk\directory from the virus scanner? That can kill performance.

I'd say ideally you need a SSD for each parallel file to get optimal performance.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(789 Views)

Hey Kiranteja,

I'm curious, how did you get on with this, did you get to the root of the problems?

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(729 Views)