LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get this wave profile

How to get the wave profile of the attached vi.

The waveform is made of oscillition of AC waveform. Only the wave profile is useful.

May I know how to get it out.

Message Edited by turbot on 03-14-2009 07:20 AM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,428 Views)

If I understand you correctly, you want the enveloping curve of the signal or the amplitudes of each period?

Some ideas, you posted too little info on the signal:

* chop the signal with a trigger close to zero, then just take the max for each chunk

* Filter out the carrier signal, use a bandstop filter of the frequency

* Do an AM demodulation by multiplying the signal with a square or sine wave of the amplitude and phase of the carrier signal, afterwards do some lowpass filtering (40 Hz).

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,408 Views)

Please see the screenshot for the signal, the lower chat shows the zoom in.

I want to get the red curve envelope in the upper figure. And also get the parameter of i1 and i2.

* chop the signal with a trigger close to zero, then just take the max for each chunk

does it mean chop it into pieces, and get the max of each piece, just like a sliding window.

* Filter out the carrier signal, use a bandstop filter of the frequency

May you give some details, since the envelope signal still contain sharp component at start and slow signal at end.

* Do an AM demodulation by multiplying the signal with a square or sine wave of the amplitude and phase of the carrier signal, afterwards do some lowpass filtering (40 Hz).

Sounds great, may you give the details, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,376 Views)
Probably related to this.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,375 Views)

Its different for another one. It need to get the redline envelope and the i1,2.

Please see the attached screenshot. the lower chart is zoom in.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,349 Views)