LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the maximum bandwidth-urgent

Hi All,

I would be grateful if someone can help me regarding my query. I am using RFSA 5663E & RFSG 5673E, by using LabVIEW I am working on frequency sweep. The maximum allowable bandwidth of the RFSA is 50M and I verified it by using power spectrum acquisition. But, when I use IQ acquisition the bandwidth depends on I Q rate, and I could not get the maximum bandwidth, firstly because the values of frequency sweep are distorted, in addition the program shows me an error when I try to increase the value of IQ rate above 75 M. Please can anyone help me to get the maximum bandwidth in IQ acquisition mode? Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Al-Rawachy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,420 Views)

excuse me, is my question ambiguous or is it difficult to answer? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,384 Views)
Ambiguous since you have not attached any code or provided the error code/message. You also need to show a little patience. You might also have a better response if you had posted to the appropriate hardware board.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,374 Views)
It's probably because you haven't posted enough information with your request - for a start, you haven't posted your VIs.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,368 Views)

Thank you so much for your reply, actaully i didin't attach the code becasue it's big a liitle bit and difficult to figure out what's indie it, please be notice that I am using two chassis, the first one for RFSG(s)-PXIe-5673E and the other chassis for RFSA(s)-PXIe- 5663E , therefor i use two NI-TCLK in my code. 

Regards

Al-Rawachy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,359 Views)

Sorry the below two vi(s) should be attached with the previous code. thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,320 Views)

Any help???

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,278 Views)

Posting a Question

• Post in the right sub-forum.  Language is the first sub-forum to consider, but topic is another.  If you are asking a question about LabVIEW exams, it is better to post in the Certification board, rather than the LabVIEW board.  If you posted in the wrong forum ask a moderator to move it to the appropriate section.
  • Do not beg for help using words like URGENT, or LIFE AND DEATH.  This is again rude, we are largely volunteers that like to help, but not when we are being yelled at.

Source

That being said sorry I can't help, I am unfamiliar with this hardware and you may want to contact NI through support, I'm not saying you won't get an answer here on the forums, but you seem to be very impatient.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,271 Views)

Hi Hooovahh,

you can find words better than you have written here, first of all, Maybe i posted the question in wrong one, but it's enough to mentioned that rather than talking with things that you have no idea about it, I was asking about my code which already attached , So there is no labview exam!!

Second thing is I know the forum to those who need help, and I no there are many other voulnteers who can give a help , thus I keen to have a polite words before I start my question, when I said that urgent, because I am realy in a hurry.

Last thing, regarding patient, I was so patient especially when other colleagues at the tope said to be patient. So I was patient, my target to say any help again, just because want to let the question be in a first page rather than be in the other pages to be easier for voulnteers to see it.  So please try to think before you write.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,235 Views)

Hi Al-rawachy,

So please try to think before you write.

You have been linked to the forum rules. And there is a paragraph talking about bumping threads (or better: not to bump them).

So next time YOU reply to someone here in the forum YOU should think about what you write - and YOU should read the forum rules…

because want to let the question be in a first page rather than be in the other pages to be easier for voulnteers to see it. 

That's the reason for this specific forum rule: not to float the first page with a lot of useless posts!

Hooovahh was very polite. You instead bumped your thread twice without reading/following the forum rules!

when I said that urgent, because I am realy in a hurry.

Such sentences usually are a sign of bad project planning…

Your hardware is rather expensive so I expect you can always call NI support to ask such very hardware specific questions. Did you? What did they answer?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,201 Views)