LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate positive sawtooth using AWG( PXIe5451)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all

I want to generate a positive only sawtooth waveform, starting from zero, and ramping up to 2.5V using AWG(PXIe5451) with script mode .I have attached the code.

Thanks

Sattam

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,613 Views)

Hi all

Any idea

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,561 Views)

I do not have LV 2016 so I can not look.

What type of trouble are you having?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,558 Views)

Thanks for your response .I succeeded  to generate  sawtooth signal  above zero but the max voltage is 1.5 while  the max output voltage of my AWG(pxiE5451 ) is 2.5 V.I attached screenshots of my code.Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,545 Views)

Not having played with that model AWG, there is very little I can say specifically but I can offer some generic thoughts that may help you out.

1) Check the manual for that AWG because the signal levels depend on how it is configured.

2) The gain (for other NI AWGs) plays a part in the amplitude with the output signal taking full advantage of the integer values (was it an I16?) and the full range of the I16.

3) High frequency stuff and 50 ohm loads really require a 50 ohm load.

That is all I can offer.

Take care,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,539 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sattam

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,502 Views)