From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix: Unboundle By Name is not showing the same elements of single Unboundle

Hello!!

In the attached image you can see in my VI I use a single Bounble to build a custer with 3 elements. Everything was good before insert the 3th element into the Cluster so now the Unboundle by Name does not show the 3th element but a single Unboundle does. Why?

It doesnt make sense to me. Seems an issue.

Im using LV 2016 32bit on Win7

Thanks in advanced!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,557 Views)

You can only unbundle by name elements that have a name.  Your third element, from the array-to-cluster node, does not. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,553 Views)

Is possible to name it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,546 Views)

For bundle with name connect constant at input cluster along with name and then unbundle.
Usually prefer bundle with name and unbundle with name which is easier to identify with names.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,543 Views)

Yes, it is! 

Just need to:

-Replace a Bundle for Bundle By Name

-Then create a constant by right clicking on the line after the boundle by name

-After that you name the constants (right click on the constant and lable it)

-After all conect this new cluster constant to the argument of the Boundle By Name (cluster input argument)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,531 Views)

@clebermarques wrote:

Yes, it is! 

Just need to:

-Replace a Bundle for Bundle By Name

-Then create a constant by right clicking on the line after the boundle by name

-After that you name the constants (right click on the constant and lable it)

-After all conect this new cluster constant to the argument of the Boundle By Name (cluster input argument)

I recommand you make this constant a Typedef, it might save you a lot of troubles later.

Ben64

Message 6 of 6
(3,521 Views)