LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export only recorded data from the HTV

If you have opened the HTV and you are asked to enter the frequency of data points you want to export. Than the HTV adds or skips points from your data base. But I want to export only my recorded points one to one.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,047 Views)
The HTV can monitor several points at one time and these points are logged only on change. The HTV shows a continuous graph (interpolating) data points and only showing "change" if there is a variation in the datapoint. Currently, it is impossible to export each data point one for one. This would force the computer to both log and export the data points at any change and at disjointed times. This may be available in future versions, but for now the HTV is designed to view a continuous stream and thus, the export option is only available in specific time increments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,047 Views)
Thanks for your clear answer but this means than i still have to use the "old" programming tools where i write data to a spreadsheet file for my experiments.
With friendly greetings and the best wishes for the new year, Freek Harskamp.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,047 Views)
While HTV doesn't export points, you can use DSC functions to extract the points and export them. Better yet, don't export the points. Import them into your spreadsheet or other application using SQL and the Citadel ODBC driver.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,047 Views)

Can you please give an example how i can export HTV trace using Citadel ODBC driver in labview?  I have 8 channel data acquisition through serial port and display on Hyper Trends, How i can extract that data with citadel ODBC driver?

Some time i loss data in citadel data base. Why this is happen?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,981 Views)