From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to embed Labview-style charts objects into html pages?

Hello all,
I am building a C# (.Net) application that publishes html web pages. Certain pages must contain graphs that I refresh dynamically using select statement that query data from SQL SERVER databases. I like the look-and-feel of the Labview graphs and would like to know in details by which means I could embed them in my C# application. I have looked on the NI web site but aside of certain old articles about Components Works (CW) in Labview 8, have not found any other information on the subject.
Also are there alternate objects that you know on the market that would be more easily embeddable into html pages and still have the same functions as the Labview graphing objects?
Thanks a lot
Christophe

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,395 Views)

Do a search for "measurement studio". I'm not a .NET programmer and I never used it, but I understand it is supposed to have the same style of controls for .NET.

(2,369 Views)

Could you create a png of a graph on the fly to embed on the web page?

graph image.png

(2,363 Views)

Hello Crist0phe,

Like tst mentioned it might be a good idea to have a look at Measurement Studio and evaluate it.

You can just download the trial version over here:

http://sine.ni.com/np/app/main/p/docid/nav-99/lang/nl/

FYI: You can consider Measurement Studio as the newer set of tools that replaced Component Works.

You could kind of consider it as a "next step" in evolution after Component Works.

Most .NET developers that use Measurement Studio also really like the WPF UI Controls, so for sure have a look at them while evaluating Measurement Studio.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,344 Views)