From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to dynamic set waveform limited and check if in range

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all

I have a pressure sensor project want to check press it and release it waveform different as attachment,I need dynamic input numeric in array and check product waveform if in range,clear limited_up waveform the rest data as mark,how to setup limited check as others and have a good way to handle this issue,thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,069 Views)

upload vi for you refer,XY graph how to use Limited Testing vi to inspect if in range,thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,010 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sam.Huang

Hi Sam.Huang,

Not clear on your question but I assume you ask on how to use the limit testing VI on LabVIEW.

You can refer to the provided shipping example on LabVIEW as below. You can access it in LabVIEW installation directory or search from toolbar Help > Find Example.. and search the example from there.

• Limit Testing Measurement VI: labview\examples\Signal Processing\Waveform Measurements
  • Limit Testing for Unevenly Sampled Data VI: labview\examples\Signal Processing\Waveform Measurements

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(980 Views)

hello, testing 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(971 Views)