LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable a single control field in a cluster in NXG?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have some troubles with NXG. I have defined a cluster with a variety of control elements. I would like to deactivate a single control element within this cluster. However, I can't find an option to do so in NXG 4.0. There was a very similar question asked a while ago without a working solution.

If I connect my cluster to a property node, I can select the disable option. This, however, only allows me to de/activate the whole cluster. If I connect it to a second property node, I get a type mismatch error, because the property node only sees a boolean. If I choose the value property, I can wire it to a second property node and access the individual values of my control. If I right-click on the control field in on the panel and create a reference, it is always referring to the cluster but not to the entry. Any idea what I can do? 

DeWilk_0-1578922912953.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,295 Views)

There's no property to get Elements[]?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,258 Views)

At least, I cannot find it. Using the property node, I get the following options:

DeWilk_0-1578926505744.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,254 Views)
Solution
Accepted by DeWilk

I contacted NI support. The feature is unfortunately not supported yet. They just recommended using the internal help/send feedback function to send a request.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,143 Views)