cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete row from build array?

Solved!
Go to solution

@msiwk wrote:

THere is a built in function that already does that called point by point mean. It is on the tool palete. You can tell it how many points to average while they come in one at a time.

Can the point by point mean ignore old values and only average the last few data values?

You can define a sampling lenght. Did you bother to even look at the help?

Message 11 of 15
(866 Views)

I am not talking about the averaging. With every call, you get a Y array, but you only decide to use the first element. Why?

Oh I see. Originally, that first element went to the in range and coerce function. Since the function can't take in an array, I opted to use one element. I guess I forgot about it when I went back to edit the VI>

So are you saying now I should just use that array instead of the build array?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(856 Views)

You can define a sampling lenght. Did you bother to even look at the help?

I looked at the help a while ago and must have missed the last part " the VI calculates the solution for only the newest set of input data". Didn't mean to waste your time. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(843 Views)

Actually the select function can take in an array.  It can take many different types as long as the types of the true and false terminals match.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(836 Views)

Actually the select function can take in an array.  It can take many different types as long as the types of the true and false terminals match.

Yes sorry, that is what I meant. I had two dbl booleans for the true/false and a 1d array of booleans coming in to the select so they didn't match. I'm not being very precise today... Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(826 Views)