LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to creat a global variable?

Solved!
Go to solution

OK I clean up your code a little. It still needs more cleaning. You need to make it fit on one window. I would also think about a communication subvi where you have one vi that generates the command in a state and one that sends the command in a state. Then I would use a State Machine array to do all of the generates commands and sends. Sounds like a lot of work but I did this with a high speed camera and it was the best thing I ever did.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,311 Views)

OK I clean up your code a little. It still needs more cleaning. You need to make it fit on one window. I would also think about a communication subvi where you have one vi that generates the command in a state and one that sends the command in a state. Then I would use a State Machine array to do all of the generates commands and sends. Sounds like a lot of work but I did this with a high speed camera and it was the best thing I ever did.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,310 Views)

Hi,

Thank you for answering? I do not know what is arrrayed state machine. I just want to make the two buttons for one, no matter which one is kept.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,294 Views)

Thank you for cleaning up. Can you help me to creat a state machine, I really do not know what it is. Also, when I use this code to control the soucemeter, the current display is mA, I want it to display as uA. Do you know which part of the code I should change. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,290 Views)

First, have a read through this document

Then, have a play with the template VI, which can be found in

New... -> From Template -> Frameworks -> Design Patterns -> Standard State Machine

If you're still unsure, we are still here

(1,262 Views)

Give me a little time to work on this today. I will try and give you some updates later on.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,247 Views)

Can you give me the time delat - gpib and the Wait Until BufferFull - gpib vi's?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,230 Views)

Hi Tim,

Sure. If you need anything else, just tell me. Thanks so much.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,223 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Perry_Liu

Well you have been waiting all day. This was a lot of work. I did not finnish this but wanted you to see the concept. You will have to finish the rest of the commands and check what I did. You may have to tweek some of the commands to get then to work correctly since I do not have you device here to test with. I was still missing two or three vi's but everything was working except that when I boxed it up. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,205 Views)

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your kind help and thanks for your patient. You really helped me a lot. I think I can figure out the rest of them, just need some time. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Perry

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,194 Views)