From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to count speed sensor pulses in DAQ 6341?

We are using DAQ 6341. We are only allowed to use software part and we need to count the pulses generated by square wave simulated signal. Here we cannot use the counter inputs as they are hardware and also we cannot use Daq assistant because i only have the software in my laptop. And i cannot approach the lab, so please help me with a solution and any program file regarding to the problem at the earliest.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,664 Views)

Sounds like the same homework problem as this post.

People on the forum aren't here to do your assignments start to finish.  But many will help when you get stuck once you've put in some effort at understanding and solving the problem yourself.  Describe your specific questions, your thoughts on how to deal with them, and post the code you've tried to use to solve them.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,632 Views)