From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert a audio file to text file

Hi all ,I want to convert audio speech say"I love you" now I want to write this speech on a text file ?
I want answer with reference to speech recognition plz help me.
Thanks in Advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,206 Views)
sattu;

An alternative is to check the following:

Voice Recognition in LabVIEW

Regards;
Enrique
www.vartortech.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,206 Views)

@sattu wrote:
Hi all ,I want to convert audio speech say"I love you" now I want to write this speech on a text file ?
I want answer with reference to speech recognition plz help me.
Thanks in Advance.

I down-loaded Express Scribe from NCH (u need speech recognition already set up -USE ID 0) -options, speech-to-text. I used a sync folder (read the help from the program) the program will down-load whatever additional software it needs (e.g.. ffmp3 if you are using MP3 format). I used conversion software and output to the sync folder (the program automatically detects (or click the synch button) then will convert the speech (speech-to-text in notes section) I let it run overnight (7 hours) it completed all 10 (each 1 hour long) class lectures. The text is not perfect but it is easier to change or delete the parts I don't need for lecture notes.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,766 Views)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_speech_recognition_software

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,472 Views)