LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the web server application through LabVIEW?

Hi,

I have a device controlled by Web Server application. I am opening http://192.168.255.69:12450 address. It will open the internet Explorer with the field for control the test and do the test(Screenshot in attachment), It is a manual process. I need to automate this process using labview.

Please help me to do this with labview.

Regards,
Rathnam.M(CLAD),
Nokia Siemens Network
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,832 Views)

Hi Rathnam.M,

what happens if you press start? How will the selected values be send to the device. Is it a GET or POST request? If it is GET, then you can build the new header line with the values you need, otherwise you have to build the correct content.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,828 Views)

See this thread

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,807 Views)

Hi Mike,

When I press start, it will execute the test in the device and shows the test result value. It is Get request.

Regards,
Rathnam.M(CLAD),
Nokia Siemens Network
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,791 Views)

Hi Rathnam.M,

if it is GET, then you should see the used parameters in the address field. If this is the case, the you can call the side as seen in the example from Steve.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,780 Views)

@Rathnam.M wrote:

Hi Mike,

When I press start, it will execute the test in the device and shows the test result value. It is Get request.

Are you sure it is a GET? If so then as Mike says the parameters are encoded in the URL. Just change the POST in the string to GET.

But it really looks like it is a POST because of the form. Can you post the source? Just open the webpage and do a file/save and attach the file.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,766 Views)