LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear screen on eks-lm38962 OLED back to starting point

I am just starting out with LabVIEW for micro controllers and have a project that is about to be due. I have a Stellaris eks-lm38962 board that I download the program to. The point of the project is to draw pixels on the OLED screen similarly to an Etch-A-Sketch. I have everything completed except one small problem. My display is supposed to clear out when i press the select button and then start back at 0-0 (top left). My screen clears but the cursor stays where it left off. I have no idea how to get the cursor to go back to the starting point. If anyone can offer any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I attached a screen shot of my block diagram. Case 16 is the one displayed because that is the one giving me problems. I need some way to tell the clear display icon to start back over at 0,0 whenever I press select. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,468 Views)

Why don't you post the actual VI?  I can't really see anything in that small picture.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,436 Views)

haha sorry.. Thought it'd be good enough. Just didn't want to post the whole thing because there is school related stuff I didn't want to post up. Just to be clear, I am not looking for answers or for someone to do my homework. I actually want to learn it. I want nothing more than a couple suggestions as to what I might be missing. Everything else is functioning. I will create a new example one to post here. Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,417 Views)