From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear screen on eks-lm38962 OLED back to starting point

I am just starting out with LabVIEW for micro controllers and have a project that is about to be due. I have a Stellaris eks-lm38962 board that I download the program to. The point of the project is to draw pixels on the OLED screen similarly to an Etch-A-Sketch. I have everything completed except one small problem. My display is supposed to clear out when i press the select button and then start back at 0-0 (top left). My screen clears but the cursor stays where it left off. I have no idea how to get the cursor to go back to the starting point. If anyone can offer any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I attached a screen shot of my block diagram. Case 16 is the one displayed because that is the one giving me problems. I need some way to tell the clear display icon to start back over at 0,0 whenever I press select. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,462 Views)

Why don't you post the actual VI?  I can't really see anything in that small picture.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,430 Views)

haha sorry.. Thought it'd be good enough. Just didn't want to post the whole thing because there is school related stuff I didn't want to post up. Just to be clear, I am not looking for answers or for someone to do my homework. I actually want to learn it. I want nothing more than a couple suggestions as to what I might be missing. Everything else is functioning. I will create a new example one to post here. Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,411 Views)