LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change independently the property of each element in an array ?

Dear all

I have an array of cluster and the size of this array is defined in the front panel by the user. Is it possible to change independently the property of each element in an array. For exemple if the cluster contains a fill slide, I would like to have a different color for each array element. Is it possible? or do you have any idea how to do it ?

thanks by advance

regards

mnemo15

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,456 Views)

@mnemo15 wrote:

Dear all

I have an array of cluster and the size of this array is defined in the front panel by the user. Is it possible to change independently the property of each element in an array. For exemple if the cluster contains a fill slide, I would like to have a different color for each array element. Is it possible? or do you have any idea how to do it ?

thanks by advance

regards

mnemo15

No can do.  The only thing that can be different between elements of an array are the values they hold.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,452 Views)

billko is right.  This question is asked frequently, too.

What you can do is use an array of clusters which contain the data you want and something else you can color.  I've made a Color Box indicator with a numeric on top of it.

Example_VI.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 3 of 3
(2,437 Views)