LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build a professional FFT analyzer?

Hi guys,

In case of Sound and Vibration 2019 if I would like to represent a FFT Spectrum on the Front panel

How can I plot or how can I represent acceleration in g on the vertical axis and Hz on the horizontal axis?

Capture2.JPG

The problem is if I change the basic setting from dB to g or from dB to mm/sec the Spectrum is always exactly the same. The normal behavior of FFT representation is  vibration diagram represent different shape and forms in g ad represent different in mm/sec.  I have experienced it many times in apps of other vibration analysis system.

I did exactly what the SNV 2019 User Manual advice as a block diagram Solution but in my measurements no success.

So all in all I would like to build a simple FFT spectrum analyzer as first step which will be able to analyze machine faults.

Capture.JPG

I would like to make similar FFT measurements like this. It has prepared on a professional system's app. 

3.JPG

 Unfortunatelly I need to use a Crio what is much more difficult to programming. I rather use a DAQ.

So can somebody guide through how to build an ISO 10816 capable FFT Spectrum analizer?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,106 Views)

Something like this?

FFT.png

FFT FP.png

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,080 Views)