From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to associate the button to the shortcut menu

Hello! everyone!
I'm want use the "defualt "button do the same  Case Structure which connect to the shortcut menu.
How can i do it ?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,764 Views)
oo!
the attach...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,762 Views)

The easiest thing I can think of is to use the Select function.  Wire the boolean control into the selector input of the Select function.  For the True value of the Select function, use a string constant with the value "default".  For the false value of the Select function, use the wire that you current have going into the case selector.  Then wire the output of the Select function to the case selector.  You can find the Select function on the Comparison palette.

Hope this helps,
-D

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,757 Views)

thx Darren !

But your method seems to work only when there is one shortcut menu with one button.

And in my vi,  there are more than four shortcut menus .Two of them associated with two button .I want the two buttons do the same case function as the shortcut menus do.For example, there are "one""two"three"and"four" shortcut menus connect to the case structure,and  on the other side there are "one" and "two " buttons .how can i associated the  "one" and "two " buttons to the"one""two" shortcut menus!

sorry for my poor english!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,750 Views)

Couldn't you just use two select functions in this case?

-D

Message Edited by Darren on 02-24-2006 10:52 AM

Message 5 of 6
(3,745 Views)
Thanks very much!!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,728 Views)