From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How outsourcing received signal and insert it on Labview

How outsourcing received signal and insert it on labview ؟

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,660 Views)
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking. What is this received signal and how are you acquiring it? What do you mean by outsourcing?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,645 Views)

i made software for heart test effect 

i want to received a Heart beats for a human and display it on labview

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,626 Views)
Why don't you post in your native language so you can fully explain what you want? You need to provide details on what this other software is.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,608 Views)

You need to provide a lot more detail in order for us to understand what help you need.  Are you planning on doing the LabVIEW programming yourself?  Have you learned LabVIEW, or are you planning to learn LabVIEW?  [This is perhaps the most important question, as if you plan to learn LabVIEW, the best advice is "Learn as much as practical first, using the On-line Tutorials, classes, a helpful local LabVIEW Guru, etc."].  Do you know how you will be getting the bioelectric signals?  What instrumentation you will use for acquisition?  What sampling rates, voltages, accuracy, precision, etc. you will need?  What you want to do with the data?

It really helps, particularly when starting a brand new project, to write some serious Documentation first.  Write down as many of the answers to the above questions as you can, and try to develop a logical description of the task, something that you could just hand to an Engineer and he/she would understand what you need with no further explanation from you.  Even if you end up doing this yourself, getting all of your ideas down on paper first really helps!  [Admittedly, I only discovered this for myself within the last few years].

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,596 Views)

thank you for advice

but realy icannot  explain what i need because im not talk with my native language and my english not well sorry

and i will try to answer all your quation 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,576 Views)

It is OK to write in your native language.  People all over the world use LabVIEW and participate in the LabVIEW forums.  There are even special Forums devoted to specific languages (French, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and probably others ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,567 Views)