From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How migth a scale be tested ?

Hye !

I have posted the same topics on the french forum but no still answer...

First excuse my poor english language cause I am french

I try to find the best method to test if a scale already exists or not....in order to treat the creation of scale or simply its using...

THX all
Julien
Conception Informatique et électronique
CNRS LCSR Web
Orléans la Source FRANCE
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,349 Views)
There is a DAQmx, "System" property that will output an array of all the scales currently configured in MAX.

If you drop a property node from the Application Control palette and right click on it and select, "Select Class>DAQmx>DAQmx System", then select the "Scales" property, you will have just what you need.

Ed

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 2 of 3
(2,348 Views)
Yes Ed !

You find what I need to test if a scale exists...

The property node of scale saved from panel DAQmx->Advanced->System configuration->'System property node'

Once the node selected....the field 'scale' offers an array of the scade already saved in the system (where you may find them in MAX for exemple)

For my example...I test the scale with one per one element of the scale array in For loop...

I get a boolean array , an 'OR' logical let appears if the scale selected exists or not....

SO BIG THANK TO YOU ED...let me give you some five stars...
Julien
Conception Informatique et électronique
CNRS LCSR Web
Orléans la Source FRANCE
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,319 Views)