From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you input/upload the templates for Heart Rates, EKG, etc. onto an already existing form of LabView?

I have LabView 9.0 and I remember last year when I got it I had to go through several steps in order to upload the templates for Heart Rate, EKG, and Blood Pressure.  However, since then, several of my computers have been worked on within the district and the templates are no longer on the main page anymore and I have forgotten the steps to completete to get them back.  Can anyone help me??!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,949 Views)

What main page are you referring to? Are you referring to the Getting Started window that has the "VI from Template..." link that pulls up a dialog to select the type of file to create? That has a tree node that you can navigate and there's a VI -> From Template -> User node. If you place the template in the <labview>/templates folder then they will show up in this node.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,937 Views)

Yes that is the one I'm referring to...I will try it this way and let you know if it works.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,929 Views)