From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create *.exe files using Labview6.0

I shall be grateful if anyone can give me the following info or direct me as to where i can find it..
(a) What is the procedure of creating executable files using labview6.0
(b) Do i require any other components other than the labview base package.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,415 Views)
I don't know the exact procedure, since i use LV 5 and things change slightly, but i DO know that you need Application Builder, not included in base package, and sold separately if you don't have proffessional package. Check NI site to know more about app builder price and characteristics.
Hope this helps
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,415 Views)
In addition to previous post,
a) after buying Application Builder (which is included only in LV6i Professional Package), you'll notice a new entry in LV Tools menu (Build Application or Shared Library[DLL]). This opens App Builder (a panel where you can setup many parameters for the VI/LLB to 'build'). It's not complicated and you can use default values for the first try (after selecting your VI)
b) here is the link to start with App Builder [http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?lang=US&pc=mn&cid=2448]
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,415 Views)