LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we take Biobench binary data and have Labview be able to output or e

xport it into a readable/manageable file format so that we can perform some data analysis. As it stands now, Labview only allows us to look at one line at a time. It is unrealistic for us to do this since we are collecting 1000 samples/second. Please help.We have tried "bbfileio.zip", the read and write binary file examples and high-level file I/O VIs without success
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,300 Views)
xport it into a readable/manageable file format so that we can perform some data analysis. As it stands now, Labview only allows us to look at one line at a time. It is unrealistic for us to do this since we are collecting 1000 samples/second. Please help.Kyle,

I've taken a look at the bbfileio.zip, and I see that it takes all the binary data and converts it into engineering units, and then displays that in a 2D array. That's not what you want? I'm not sure what you mean by LabVIEW only looking at it one line at a time. You can certainly view the entire 2D array on the front panel, or you could save the 2D array to a spreadsheet file using the Save to Spreadsheet File.VI found in the File I/O VIs.

Mark
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,300 Views)