LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer calibration from NI-DAQmx task to global virtual channel?

I need to change my NI-DAQmx tasks over to global virtual channels.  I am able to make the change with the exception of the virtual channel calibration data that I saved with the NI-DAQmx tasks.  Is there some way of importing the data into the corresponding global virtual channel?  I am unable to pay for the calibration service to come back to calibrate the global virtual channels, so I need to get this transferred somehow.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,550 Views)

John23,

In your task, if you right click on the channel, you should have the option to "Change to Global".  Try this and let me know if it carries the calibration data over. 

Regards,

LA

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,543 Views)
When I right-click, my only choices are 'rename' and 'delete'.  I am using Measurement and Automation Explorer version 4.0.0.3010.  I noticed that there is a newer version available for download, so I will download that and try again. 

Thanks,
John
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,536 Views)

Hi John,

It is always good to have the latest versions of the DAQ drivers. I think that you are right clicking on the task itself when you get the "rename" and "delete" options. If you right click on the channel within the task, then you should see the "change to global" option.  

Regards,

Hal L.

Message 4 of 4
(2,518 Views)