LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I take output waveform data and have labview tell me if it is within a specific range?

Hi, I currently have made a labview program that allows me to input a waveform and have it give me a bunch of data about the wave, such as skewness, range, amplitude, etc.  However, now I want to be able to take this data and have labview tell me if it is within certain ranges and how close or far away from the range it is.  Do any of you know how to do this? Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,005 Views)

@pg22aw wrote:

Hi, I currently have made a labview program that allows me to input a waveform and have it give me a bunch of data about the wave, such as skewness, range, amplitude, etc.  However, now I want to be able to take this data and have labview tell me if it is within certain ranges and how close or far away from the range it is.  Do any of you know how to do this? Thank you! 

Which data you want to compare for limits you have functions to do this Just search for Inrange in the function palette.
-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,998 Views)

To check if the waveform data is witin limits, get the waveform Y array, using the 'Get Wfm Components' function in Waveform function pallete, and use the 'InRange and Corece' function available in the Comparison function palette.

To check the deviation from the mean value, use the S.D and Variance function available in the Probability and Statistics function palette.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,983 Views)