LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send the analog output through printer port?

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/A-plea-for-full-words/td-p/751004

Please do not use twitter-speak.

The issue here is that you've been given the answer of what you need to do, but you seem to keep asking questions to try to get around the fundamental issue. The fundamental issue isn't going to change just because you decide to ask a different question or ask the same question a different way.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(320 Views)

I just exposed my opinion that's all .........But any way thanx to ni for all immediate responses... 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(319 Views)

I remember using PWM with a Parallax device to do this, then I found this article on their website that suggests using a digital potentiometer.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(312 Views)

Vijay,

The replies you are getting are not essentially from NI employees. Its just normal users just like you, we are trying to help out in the best way possible. You can differentiate between a NI employee and a normal user by looking at their profile icon, anything in blue is the former and anything in yellow is a normal user.

So dont try and take your frustration out on people who are willing to help you with no real benefit to them. Hope that helps clarify the situation a bit better.

regards,

aCe

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(310 Views)