From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send an HTTP request to a web server using the TCP functions?

Solved!
Go to solution

Jeff hi!

i need to do the exect same thing as you did. could you please send me your code?

Thanks

Shai

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 34
(2,189 Views)
Unfortunately, I was unable to get the Stunnel solution to work for me.  What I ended up going with was an ActiveX solution based on the example found in C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\examples\comm\axevent.llb.  I modified (only slightly) the ActiveX Event Callback for IE.vi to get things to work.  I use the 'innerText' property of the 'body'.  Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 34
(2,171 Views)

For anyone's convenience and use.

A driver is atteched  Shai CohenR&D Engineer

Novamedes israel

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 34
(2,096 Views)

Pretty much last gasp here - looking for ideas and thought this conversation was close to relevant. I am looking to post a file using similar vi's to those mentioned. I can post strings ok, but dont quite know the format of the file (more specifically how to encode it).

I have looked at base64 encoding and gzip, but when I post the file it gets corrupted. I have the headers and  multipart/form-data correct (as the file appears on the server).

Has any one here managed to HHTP post a file with Labview 8.2?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 34
(1,455 Views)