LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I save my TPC-2006 app in nonvolatile flash

I've used the TPC Configurator to run my user interface Labview code automatically after the TPC-2006 boots up, but the file is lost every time power is cycled.  How do I make it stick to the flash disk?
Jeff
Climbing the Labview learning curve!
Sanarus Medical
Pleasanton, CA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,433 Views)

TTT

I'm sorry if this is too simple a question, but I sure can't seem to find the answer.  Anyone?

Jeff
Sanarus Medical
Pleasanton, CA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,420 Views)
Hi Jeff,

I really don't know much about the TPC-2006, but have you seen this KnowledgeBase:  How To Make Executable Start Upon Boot Up of theTPC-60S?  Clearly you're familiar with the TPC Configurator Method, but I believe that the second method will work for you.  Taking my cue from this post I believe that you can move the file to the HardDisk folder to avoid losing them.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Best Regards,
Megan B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,410 Views)
Thanks, Megan!  Using the XP and CE Explorer apps to drag and drop the executable from my laptop to the PDA's "hard disk" folder did the trick.  Now my PDA Labview app survives a power cycle.  Seems like this knowledge tidbit should ship with the TPC.
Jeff
Sanarus Medical
Pleasanton, CA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,402 Views)

Hi Jeff,

I'm glad that worked for you!  I'm going to look into creating a KnowledgeBase or some other form of documentation about this question to help us all out in the future.

Best Regards,
Megan B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,393 Views)