From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset any of the integration VIs in a while loop?

I am relatively new to LV and relatively inexperience, and am having significant difficulties in one small little bit of my code. Essentially I am writing a VI to automate a measurement system I have built. For now I am using a flat sequence to just get this thing up and running. In one of the frames of that sequence I need to integrate the air flow through my system. In that frame I have an integration VI in a while loop. I have the loop set up to stop via boolean logic when the flow has reached a certain volume. That works fine on the first pass through my sequence, but on the next pass I need the integration VI to reset to zero. I have tried a number of the various integration VIs, but cannot figure this out. I have seen similar questions, but no clear anwser. Any variation with any VI would be useful to me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,103 Views)

Don't they have an 'initialise' input? If so, set that to true on loop zero.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,086 Views)

Thanks, got it all settled. Had some confusion with the data flow..... 5 hrs later ha

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,079 Views)