LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I move my block diagram code into sequence structures without breaking all the lines?

How do I move my block diagram code into sequence structures without breaking all the lines? I have a small bit of code that needs to be execute at the very end of a loop, but if I try to move the contents of my loop into a sequence structure all the lines break... and I would rather not have to rewire EVERYTHING again.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,186 Views)

You could just draw the sequence structure around the code.  That wil autocreate the tunnels for you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,181 Views)

Thanks, that works. Also, is there a way to say, select an object or wire on the block diagram, and delete everything that is connected to it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,178 Views)

You can triple-click a wire to select all of the branches, then delete it, but that won't select all of the things it's connected to.  

You can also select object(s), right-click, then select "Remove and rewire".

Not 100% sure that covers what you were asking to do though.  Your wording seems a bit ambiguous.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,173 Views)