LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hide an indicator if the value from a 1D array is outside set limits

I have a simple system which takes readings during a lab test from a number of thermocouples. The number varies for each different test and those that aren't used are left dis-connected. I would like my VI to blank off the indicators which aren't used automatically. This could be done by blanking off all inidcators with values above 1000 as the value on screen with no thermocouple connected is 1262. I would like to know how to do this. My system used the sample channel VI to output a 1D array to a digital indicator. I am aware of the hide indicator VI that is available, however that requires a boolean input and I do not know how to convert. Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,383 Views)
You can use comparison functions, that will give you a boolean answer, for example, you can wire equal to function, to a value, wire 1262 to the other input and if equal it will answer TRUE, if not FALSE.
Hope this helps
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,383 Views)
Your answer has pointed me in the right direction and I have been able to solve the problem with a little more work. Thankyou
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,383 Views)