LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable the Oscilloscope keyboard lock when running a program

I have created the piece of code required to change the timebase and time delay settings on the oscilloscope and then convert the waveform to a spreadsheet file. However, because the code is in a while loop, the settings keep getting updating, thus throwing everything off. 

Is there any way I can change the settings on the DSO1024 Oscilloscope manually and then use the code to take the measurement?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,121 Views)

Hi Kghangas,

because the code is in a while loop, the settings keep getting updating, thus throwing everything off. 

You could change your code to do those settings just once, before the loop…

Is there any way I can change the settings on the DSO1024 Oscilloscope manually and then use the code to take the measurement?

Does the scope understand commands to en-/disable the keyboard like most other (better) devices? Use them!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,116 Views)

I have a DSO1024 oscilloscope and I could't acquire the channels waveform's in LabVIEW via USB connection. Could you please help me with that?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,467 Views)

@HussainSayed wrote:

I have a DSO1024 oscilloscope and I could't acquire the channels waveform's in LabVIEW via USB connection. Could you please help me with that?

That has nothing to do with this topic.  Start a new thread, preferably in the Instrument Control board.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,464 Views)