LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I control the time base of a graph programmatically?

Solved!
Go to solution
If I'm displaying 4 cycles of a sine wave on a graph, how can I continue to display 4 cycles when the frequency changes?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,667 Views)

I'm not sure if this is what you are after or not.  But you can programmatically change the X-Axis of an XY graph using a property node shown below:

Message Edited by jmcbee on 03-13-2009 03:51 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,650 Views)

Thanks - this worked for me.  However, I  get a flickering effect on my waveform graph.  Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,625 Views)

Show us you code. 😉

Make sure to only write to the property when the frequency changes, and not with every iteration of the loop. What is your loop rate?

Message 4 of 6
(2,622 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author VI_Joe

Thanks for your help.  I solved my problem with an event structure. Smiley Happy

Do you know how to attach kudos and problem solved?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,602 Views)

To give Kudo's, click on the yellow Kudo's icon on the right hand side of your message.

To mark the question as solved, mark the green "Accepted Solution" icon on the right hand side of whichever message gave you the solution.  You seemed to have figured out the clicking of the Solved? Icon, but unfortunately, you clicked your own thank you reply rather than either Jim's or Altenbach's message.  (Whichever helped you more.)

If you go to the options menu to the  upper right of your last message, you can unmark your own reply as the solution.  Then you can go and mark the correct reply as the solution.

Message 6 of 6
(2,587 Views)