From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the default color of free labels?

It's been another year. I want this. In general, I want to be able to set defaults cosmetic properties for all block diagram elements.

____
Ryan R.
R&D
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(931 Views)

Posting to old threads will not get your request listened to. Post to the LabVIEW Idea Exchange.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(927 Views)

@Dennis_Knutson wrote:

Posting to old threads will not get your request listened to. Post to the LabVIEW Idea Exchange.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. 😛

🙂

____
Ryan R.
R&D
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(921 Views)

There is no Option to change the BG colour of all free Labels. There is an Option to change the Default Label colour of both Front panel & Block diagram. To do so go to respective Panel either Front panel or Block diagram Click the Font options environment in the Panel. Then click the Font dialog Box and will Popup a Dialog box. where we can set the Default Colour, Size, Font Style for all the Controls and Indicators With Free labels. To set the Background Colour you need to use Property node of respective Controls and Indicators.

VISHAL_VEERARAGHAVAN_2-1653909568767.png

VISHAL_VEERARAGHAVAN_1-1653909532595.png

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(443 Views)