LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the Printpage settings

Dear all..

As I have an print screen image of an Front panel with graph. So I am trying to save it in jpg format and trying to print this using a command mspaint.exe "File Path" /p from the system exec function available in labview. after the print the screen is splitted into two pages. With half each. so is there any way to get the print of my front panel with plots in the graph. moreover a complete image print at the output. pls guide me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,233 Views)

Hi, 

I would request you to go through the given below link. It should help you solve the issue. 

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/snapshot-button/m-p/734468/highlight/true#M336274

Sagar G Yadav

Application Engineer | National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,214 Views)

Dear YADAV..

Thanks for the suggestion... i am able to get the screen shot but the way if i use above said tecnic will give me the screen shot withought graph. but i need the print screen with complete FP with grapgh so i could get complete FP in the single page as print out.

Regards

Bhargav..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,209 Views)

Hi Bhargav, 

Of course you can do that. Just set the 'Visible Area Only' Boolean property of the specific invoke node to FALSE.

Hope it should work for you, else feel free to revert back.

Sagar G Yadav

Application Engineer | National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,205 Views)
Hi Anyways i have got another alternative solution .... Cheers, Bhargav..
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,202 Views)

Dear all/ I am trying to read the System Settings and Espeacially Tagnames form a configured  yokogawa MW100 through labview drivers can u please help me getting the tagnames and even the System settings configured from MW100

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,173 Views)