LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can the K-Nearest Neighbor of MLT be implemented?

Solved!
Go to solution

k-NN of MLT has distance.vi as input. From where can i get this vi. I am not able to understand in what format the other inputs (examples, class labels, new sample, k) are applied. Please guide me for the same. I have searched a lot but couldn't find the solution.

I have downloaded the machine learning add-on from internet. It is working but unlike other installed components, detailed help is not available for MLT components.

Thanks & best regards !! 

Message 1 of 5
(3,182 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author akanksha91

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-19328

maybe that helps

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
Message 2 of 5
(3,160 Views)

Thankyou sir for the prompt reply.

I have already read this document as suggested in earlier threads of k-NN. But this document provides merely the basic understanding of learning algorithms. It doen't contain any knowledge of how to connect.....that is essentially required. Some examples are also given but those examples also don't include k-NN. Manual installation file has K-Nearest Neighbor.vi. This vi also has the same distance block. Kindly advise about the usage of distance block/vi and any example if possible. 

Thanks & best regards !! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,146 Views)

unfortunately i can not.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,140 Views)

No problem sir.

Can i know the functioning of distance.vi so that we can design our own VI for the same function, to proceed further with k-NN MLT. Please someone suggest me in this issue. I need it urgently. 

Thanks & best regards !!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,125 Views)