From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i use simulation loop on a compactRIO 9014?

How can I use simulation loop on a compactRIO 9014?
HI
I’m new and I hope that somebody can help me. my problem is this:
i wanna use simulation loop of module control design & simulation on a FPGA CompactRIO 9014 but I don’t know how to timing of target FPGA 40 MHz with the parameters of configure simulation parameters.
When I try to compile my program I get this error…
Initializing...
Calculating dependencies...
Checking items for conflicts. This operation could take a while...
Preparing items for download. This operation could take a while...
Deploying vi de prueba.vi:Instance:1
Deploying XDNodeRunTimeDep.lvlib
Deploying prueba.lvproj
Deploying RIO-LUIS-CORPORATION(successfully deployed target settings)
Deploying NILVSim_GetBlockNameAndCallChain Core.vi
Failed to download NILVSim_GetBlockNameAndCallChain Core.vi
LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library NILVSim.*:SIM_GetBlockNameAndCallChain:C on RT target device.
Deploying RIO-LUIS-CORPORATION Container
Deployment completed with errors

This is my configuration
I use labview 8.6
compactRIO 9014 4MHz
thank you for your help

123.JPGDibujo1.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,070 Views)

Hey zeuszero,

This isn't exactly my area of expertise, but since no one had replied to you yet I just wanted to share my initial thought.  Sometimes I run into problems with Real-Time hardware when I don't have the proper support installed, then get similar errors like you. So, can you verify that you have installed the Control Design & Sim support on the RIO controller?  You software window will look different than this one if you are using LV 8.6, but I think you'll still have a similar entry.  (Go to MAX, find your RIO in Remote Devices, and right-click "Software" to Add/Remove Software.)

cdsim_software.png

Anyway, that's just my first guess. I'll post back if I can think of anything else. Hope that helps. 

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,056 Views)

i did it 

i don't know what happened, but when i uninstalled  the module real time my program worked well

thanks for your reply

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,037 Views)