I am attaching my code for reference.

Regards,

Prashant Patel

PBP
Labview 6.1 - 2019
Message 11 of 25
(3,316 Views)

Hello,

Is it possible explain your code, please!?

Regards

PBF

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(2,888 Views)

Hi,

Let me know what kind of explenation is required. Code or functionality?

Regards

PBP
Labview 6.1 - 2019
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(2,854 Views)

Hello,

I want to train numbers and letters. They are point to point. I've attached a sample.

I have two questions that I would be appreciate if you answer these questions.

How can I use your code to get the best results?

If possible, give a brief description about your code?

Yours sincerely

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(2,836 Views)

Dear PBP

Thank you for your reply. Is it possible explain your functionality? I can't good training my character ?

Sincerely

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(2,799 Views)

Hello Tandis,

If you want to read your Images, at first you need to create OCR file. Once it is done, you can read your images.

Pls check example in NI VISION,

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\examples\Vision\OCR\OCR.vi

Sample VI as per your image:

OCR.png

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(2,769 Views)

Dear Munna

Thank you very much for your reply. But my problem isn't solved. I understand the ocr code and it's functionality. I can't understand the training code,well!!

To use the training code, I would try the following two way, but i can"t get result.

1- When the image is called, and the system detects an area around each character that is marked in red (picture 1) , I put the actual amount all of characters in (CORRECT TEXT) and push ok button. But in The (OCR RESULTS) , No results not shown (picture 2)

2-  When the image is called, and the system detects an area around each character that is marked in red (picture 1), I would choose an area around a character  that is marked in green, then i put the  actual amount of character in (CORRECT TEXT) and push ok button (picture 3,4). 

In this way, I see my teached character in (OCR RESULTS) and (TEACHED CHARACTERS)(picture 4). But after the way, the code cannot recognize red zone around the characters.( picture 5)

Sincerely

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(2,749 Views)

Please post some images.

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(2,743 Views)

Please check this.

I used same images which you shared. I can read all character from given images.

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(2,729 Views)

Dear Munna

I attached 3 pictures. but Please explain how you use TRAINING code؟؟؟؟؟

I use your .abc file and try that extend your training with another pictures. but I'm not successful.

sincerely

Tandis

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(2,714 Views)