From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change the background of labview front panel

As title stated, i want to change the background of my front panel. How do i start doing it? Thanks

Another qns how do i put my description inside my combo box. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,101 Views)

Right click on a scrollbar and pick properties.  You can change the background of the pane.

I don't know what a "qns" is.

What do you mean by put your "description inside a combo box"?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,089 Views)

sorry qns mean question. Because now my combo box during statup is blank. how can i put "select SMS" in the blank.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,086 Views)

Check if it helps you!!!

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(5,052 Views)

To change the background color you would shift-right-click (to get the tools palette), pick the paint brush, and click on the background (same as you would color any other object.

To make a specific control value the default, you enter the value first, then right-click the control...data operation...make current value default. Save the VI.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,043 Views)

But after i select my data, it wont jump back to my default value.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,932 Views)

@gabriellimhj wrote:

But after I select my data, it wont jump back to my default value.

What does that mean?  What are you trying to do and what are you expecting to happen?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(4,925 Views)

I mean after i select my SMS content and number and i press send. After sending it will return to my default value.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(4,900 Views)
Create property node for the same control and at the end of your case, write default(whatever value) you want.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(4,890 Views)

@udka wrote:
Create property node for the same control and at the end of your case, write default(whatever value) you want.

There are plenty of properties. You probably mean a value property.

It is typically more efficient to use a local variable instead of a value property.

Message 10 of 11
(4,857 Views)