LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop (freezing) the scope screen Tek MDO 4054C using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

How can I stop (freezing) the scope screen Tek MDO 4054C using LabVIEW after a measurement?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,149 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ZhouRay200

The simplest is to set the trigger mode to be "Single".  Then the scope will stop after the next measurement is complete.  Or you can set the trigger mode to "None".

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,146 Views)

Capture.JPG

As shown in this picture of my code, where should I insert the signal VI?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,131 Views)

Another question, How can run (wake up) the scope after stop it by using 'Single'?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,118 Views)

@ZhouRay200 wrote:

Another question, How can run (wake up) the scope after stop it by using 'Single'?

Just change the trigger mode.  One of the trigger options should be "Continuous" or something like that.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,088 Views)

image.png

the figure is part of the code. Not might how to set up a trigger after the measurement, the scope can't wake up? Could you tell which VI should use? Could you give me an example?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,079 Views)

At some point you have to become familiar with the equipment you are commanding.  Even better is if you actually know how to use the equipment.  Read the manual, then select the appropriate VIs from the driver set.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 7 of 13
(3,072 Views)

@billko wrote:

At some point you have to become familiar with the equipment you are commanding.  Even better is if you actually know how to use the equipment.  Read the manual, then select the appropriate VIs from the driver set.

Exactly what I was going to say. Assuming you know how to operate this oscilloscope manually, you follow the same basic steps in the same basic order to automate setting up and acquiring a waveform.

Also post your code, the actual vi not a picture. As I am betting that flat sequence structure is superfluous. 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 8 of 13
(3,064 Views)

Thanks for your advice, the problem is solved, but not by using a trigger which can't wake up the scope. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,059 Views)

Problem is solved. The flat sequence structure just for making each part looks clean when I try to design a new code.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,056 Views)