cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop (freezing) the scope screen Tek MDO 4054C using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

@ZhouRay200 wrote:

Thanks for your advice, the problem is solved, but not by using a trigger which can't wake up the scope. 

Good to hear, but please do tell us what you found just in case someone has the same problem later.

wrote:

Problem is solved. The flat sequence structure just for making each part looks clean when I try to design a new code.

Superfluous. 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(329 Views)

I used a super inconvenient way to run the scope again which is reset everything again with the auto set VI. All other ways I tried only to wake up the scope to the single mode.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(324 Views)

@ZhouRay200 wrote:

I used a super inconvenient way to run the scope again which is reset everything again with the auto set VI. All other ways I tried only to wake up the scope to the single mode.

Actually, I like that idea - makes it ready for the next person to use.  This should not be used to reset the o-scope between measurements, though, but only after you are done with the scope.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(319 Views)