LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I start to use Lab View student version in Industrial Engineering program

I teach Simulation Techniques in the Master's program and System Simulation in the Undergraduate program, and I use Excel, Matlab, Arena software in these courses. I would like to use the student version of Lab View in these lessons. How can I start to use Lab View student version in Industrial Engineering program

oborat
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(647 Views)

This is a question for NI sales, you should call them directly.

But I will mention that there is academic licensing, but I don't know the details of how it works. 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(643 Views)

I "second the suggestion" of RTSLVU to inquire about obtaining an Academic License.  This will provide you with the equivalent of the Professional License plus a few additional licenses for other NI Software that might be of interest to your Students.  It also, incidentally, provides your students access to this expanded range of LabVIEW software.  

Are you planning to teach LabVIEW?  Are you planning to help your students install LabVIEW on their PCs?  [Note -- LabVIEW is an acronym, and the particular way it is spelled comes from that acronym ...].  Do you have any LabVIEW "gurus" on campus?  This can be really helpful in getting started ...

Bob Schor

P.S. -- I tried to send you a Private Message about this topic, but you have not yet enabled PMs in your Profile.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(629 Views)