LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I simultaneously put out two different signals (waveforms: audio left and audio right) with myDAQ ?

Hello,

I have the same problem, you can't execute the two input in the same time because you have may be DAQmx 6001 or 2..3.

You can choose whic I/O goes with number of channel, but you can't run them simultaniously..

I'm looking for a solution.

S.C

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(396 Views)

The User's Manual (http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/373060g.pdf) indicates the analog outs are dual independent DACs and have an audio-output mode.  Is there an audio output option?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(387 Views)

I've solved the problem! Thank you!

I even have two channel selectors now! The problem was, that I did not create two channels in my synth_config.vi. I put my small Fgen test project in the attachments.

If you have anymore tips to improve this little problem, I'd be happy to hear them. (besides removing the local variables and rather directly connecting them)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(375 Views)

Ah so you don't use the DAQ assistant but you use the Daq fonctions and Another VI to do it ? because 'im using two daq so I have to learn how to make a complex programm like yours..

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(361 Views)

Yes, basically what I did there was creating a DAQ Assistant which had two output's active and with right mouse click on it and clicking "create code" you will automatically gain the .vi and the rest of the code. You can easily change certain parameters that way.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(349 Views)