From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I restart parameters after one minute of sampling

Hello,

I need to restart my parameters showed in the front panel every one minute of data sampling.

I need this to be automatically instead to go to the Edit tab and select the "Reinitialize values to default"

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,815 Views)

Hello,

I need to restart my parameters showed in the front panel every one minute of data sampling.

I need this to be automatically instead to go to the Edit tab and select the "Reinitialize values to default"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,820 Views)

Hi castrol,

there's a method of the VI to ReInit all FP elements to their default values - use it…

I guess there should be a better way to reach your goal: What about state machines? And/or producer-consumer scheme for proper data and command handling?

(I moved your second post into this thread, no need to post twice!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,796 Views)

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/08E7DDAE66A7D02C86256DDA00630E75

However, a more professional approach is to use configuration files to store input parameters and update them between runs of your exe application (a properly programmed application should end up as an exe).

Edit: and yes,  you should really use a state machine!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,795 Views)